Deadline Oct 01th 2013 | entry fee $35 (4 images only)
APPLY ONLINE www.irreversiblemagazine.com
IRREVERSIBLE is seeking contemporary visual artists for our upcoming jury competition. Winning work will be published by IRREVERSIBLE Limited Edition Magazine during Art Basel Miami week Dec 2013. Enjoy other opportunities to win as twenty-five (25) artists will be selected by a panel or highly noted jurors for recognition in Publication and through a physical exhibition.
“IRREVERSIBLE recognized works with purpose and objectives; educational value; impact on, or outreach to, the public; thoroughness and accuracy in presentation of issues; creativity and originality in approach to subject matter and effectiveness of presentation; and demonstrated technical skill in the entry’s production.”
Jury primarily takes into consideration the quality of work, presentation, and applicability to fulfill the mission of IRREVERSIBLE Magazine. IRREVERSIBLE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these call for artists, at any time. Only complete applications will be considered for review. Notifications will be emailed to winners by Nov 3rd, 2013.
Images of Painting, Sculpture, Ceramics, Photography, Mixed media, Digital art, Installation art, Earth art, Video art will be considered.
- Submission Guidelines
- Submit all entry materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send (4) Low resolution digital images of original work
- Provide a current artist statement.
- Go to Paypal.com to complete the application fee of $35 or more.
- Send payment to email@example.com
Entry forms that are received without previous payment will be automatically dismissed.
- Award Summary
1. WINNER work will be featured in 3 Full pages Critic’s Choice Review & CASH PRICE Award
2. Four “Exceptional Entries” One medium sized image, and short statement will be featured in a collective profile segment.
3. Twenty “Honorable Mention Awards” One smaller image, artist name and website information will be listed in Inside-out feature section
- Physical Exhibit–November 2013
All winners will be invited to the physical exhibition in Miami, FL, November 2013 during a featured Cultural Arts Event. Artists ARE RESPONSIBLE to deliver, install, breakdown and pick up work (s) at the end of the exhibition or make their own arrangements for shipping their work. IRREVERSIBLE magazine will not be responsible for materials left after the deadline.